I had a bit of help in the form of a local online painting competition and the fact that the Witchhunter is such a nice model to paint. I really enjoyed painting him, as he's in a slightly different scheme to the rest of the Altdorf army.
Anyway, enough rambling, here he is.
And I've made a bit of progress on this fellow too, who is turning out quite nicely.
I've now got to decide on what to paint over the next few weeks. I've started getting a bit more done again, so I'd like to maximise that effort if possible.
Vaguely in order I'd like to:
- Finish the empire, including redoing the cloth on the demigryph knights as Altdorf colours. Possibly get this done for Ides of May.
- Finish my Dystopian Wars Fleet for the NZ Nationals (April)
- Finish my Dystopian Legion force so I can order more models.
- Possibly try and get more finished on my Elves for Ides of May, but at this point I'm thinking I should do the Empire as they're a little closer to being done.
- Infinity. This is a project I want to have chugging along in the background as I think I'll enjoy it more if I do a model at a time and as I'm not actively playing yet....