Mordhiem

One of the local clubs has started a Mordheim league up again, so I thought I'd go at it with a fresh gang, this time using Witch Hunters. Previous gangs that I've run have been Reiklanders or Pirates. 
Anyway, pictures:

Captain 

Based loosely off the artwork in the Mordheim book.

Witch Hunter

Based loosely off the artwork in the Mordheim book.
 

Witch Hunter

One of the few actual Mordheim models I have (with a minor conversion)

Zealots with bows

These guys are mostly just in the gang to give me something to do in the shooting phase and hopefully keep some of the scum alive (by hiding at the back of the board).

Zealots with sword and club


Flagellants

Two are armed with flails and one has a bent, rusted great weapon that he's found on some battle field. 






Comments