Pages

Monday, 31 October 2011

I've been busy lately, preparing for a tournament. And by busy I mean procratination of the worst kind. I did manage to dig out my Teclis model that was missing his left arm. In deciding to convert him into an archmage I cut off his silly sword (It looks more chaos than elven to me) and replaced it with the hourglass from either the elven or empire wizard boxed set and replaced his head with one from the elven wizard set. Pretty happy with the result though he still looks a little like teclis. I'm trying a light grey undercoat with this model too. Hopefully I can get some more pictures of that once I get more painted on him.




No comments:

Post a Comment